Saturday, October 8, 2016

A Birthday Banner for the Birthday Girl

So this girl turned SEVEN on Wednesday! I can't even handle this. She just got out of diapers, I swear.



We had a simple family get together at the house on Tuesday, and I made this Happy Birthday Banner to hang in the dining room. I used 4 sheets of kraft cardstock and 2 sheets of scrapbook paper. I cut the cardstock in fourths (I had 3 extra fourths), and cut the scrapbook paper into 3"x 5" pieces to use in my Alphabet Punch Board. I ran the letters through my Xyron Creative Station to adhere them to the cardstock and strung it all on baker's twine. I think I'm going to take the BIRTH off now that we're done so that it just says Happy Day and hang it in her room.


Man, I love banners! This is one I made a couple of weeks ago for a baby shower at church. I cut the flags using my paper cutter, the letters using my Alphabet Punch Board, and the deer using a paper punch. I ran all the letters and the deer through my Xyron Creative Station to turn them into stickers which made the assembly super quick. Colton's mom is doing his nursery in an outdoorsy theme, so hopefully she can use it in there too. 

21 comments:

  1. Elated to see this birthday creativity. Saw many pretty LA venues online and planning to book one for my son's birthday party in a couple of weeks. All his friends and their parents would be invited along with our dear ones. Spiderman theme would be perfect to impress kids. Hunting for some games to make the atmosphere entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See the site and the data is exceptionally intriguing, great work!
    Happy Birthday Wish Whatsapp Status

    ReplyDelete