Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Taylor, Lily, and Sawyer - Summer 2014

I got a chance a few days ago to take some quick pictures of the kids, and I wanted to share them here. I try to take semi formal shots of them each season, but sometimes it's a bit like the cobbler's children having no shoes. But the other day a free moment and happy kids happened at the same time, so I grabbed the opportunity that day and again the next, even if Lily's hair was a little in the awkward stage of growing out tousled and Sawyer was more interested in everything that wasn't the camera lens. I needed to capture Lily with her second missing tooth and Sawyer with his cheesy little grin and Taylor and her gorgeous eyes. I can't believe how much they've all grown, especially Taylor, who is so very pretty and now an eighth grader! Man I love these kids!





 





No comments:

Post a Comment