Sunday, June 15, 2014

M.I.A.

Okay, guys. I know I've been gone for 10 days. But I've got a great excuse, I promise! From the time of my last post until this past Monday I was busy, busy, busy sewing up cornhole bags for our church and doing all the shopping and packing that goes into getting ready for a week at church camp. Then on Monday we headed up to Big Ridge State Park for Walridge Baptist Church Youth Camp 2014. It was an AMAZING week! The devil was working hard to throw distractions in our way, but we had 13 souls saved, and tons of decisions made in service of the Lord! We got back yesterday afternoon, and tonight we had our camp meeting at church.

It was my plan to have some posts pre-scheduled - unfortunately there just wasn't time. But I'm back now, and I can't wait to get back to posting!


No comments:

Post a Comment