Friday, May 9, 2014

Free Mother's Day Printables

Mother's Day is in two days, so I thought I'd try my hand at creating some free printable cards for you! It seems that most printables I come across for Mother's Day are for Mom or Mother or Grandma or Grandmother. Nothing at all wrong with that, but I thought it would be fun to offer a few more options for you.

I call my mother "Mom", but my grandmothers were "Nanny" and "Mamaw." My husband Nick's were (and are) "Nanaw" and "Grandmother", and Grandmother is "Mimi" to the great-grandchildren. My mom and my mother-in-law are "Nanny" and "Nana to their grandchildren. My aunt is "Granny" to hers. I know that I'm surely leaving a few beloved options out, and it was always frustrating to me to not be able to find something naming my precious Nanny or Mamaw. So if you would like to use one of the printables and I don't have one listed for your mom or grandmother, leave me a comment and I will make one for you.

Each of these are sized to print on standard card stock. Then just fold them in half to make a card. These cards are for you to print or share as you like - just please link back to this blog as the source if you share it on your blog or website.

My husband lost his mom to a short battle with cancer 15 years ago, the first year we were married. It was a devastating loss, and she left behind three children, the oldest of which was my husband, then 19 years old. At the time it was hard to see past the pain, but God had such sweet plans for our family. In His timing He blessed us with Brenda, Nick's stepmom, and she stepped into a hurting family and took on the mantle of wife and mother. She is such a precious person, and I can't imagine our lives without her. In her honor I also created a printable for you to print and frame. It is sized for an 8x10 frame.

Just click on the card/printable you want to open it in a new page at full-size, then right click and save to your computer.

Mother's Day Card18Mother's Day Card9Mother's Day Card19Mother's Day Card17Mother's Day Card16Mother's Day Card15Mother's Day Card14Mother's Day Card13Mother's Day Card12Mother's Day Card11Mother's Day Card10Mother's Day Card8Mother's Day Card7Mother's Day Card6Mother's Day Card5Mother's Day Card4Mother's Day Card3Mother's Day Card2Mother's Day Card1

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy! I just love these! Perfect for Mother's Day and any time we're giving Moms and Grandmoms a gift. Thank you so much for sharing at Best of the Weekend - pinned! Hope you're having a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cindy! I'm glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete