Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Craft Exchange

Last month I participated in a craft exchange over at C.R.A.F.T. This post is actually a bit premature because my partner and I are both a bit late. She had a baby just a couple of weeks ago, and I've been covered up with various projects (including the ones for her!). So we agreed to give each other a little extra time. But I wanted to post a few of the things I'm sending her. Once I get everything mailed I'll post a full rundown.

First of all, I wanted to send her one of my family name pillow covers.


I also made her a name banner for her new baby girl, but I don't want to post her baby's name here.:) It looks like this one in my shop though:


I also found her some sweet little ribbon as she's wanting to get into making bows for her new girl, and I'm planning to include some clips for her to work with. I also want to make her a couple of finished bows for baby girl too. I've got a couple of other things for her package, but I don't want to give away all my secrets yet. :) I can't wait to get everything finished and sent off to her, and I can't wait to see what she has for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment