Thursday, April 10, 2014

Crafty Birthday Sleepover Party Favors

Friday my oldest, Taylor is having a crafty birthday party sleepover. She won't turn 13 until the 24th, but my SIL is due with her baby 4 days later, so we wanted to schedule it a couple of weeks earlier just in case.

So I'm going to be the mom of a teenager. Gah! But let's not focus on that. Let's focus on the party! We're not really big on birthday parties in this family, but we did this last year and it turned out so well that I really wanted to do it again for her big 13th.

I'm planning on having the girls make a number of crafts themselves, but I've also made up a few party favors for them to take home too. I'll have some tutorials and tips coming in the next few weeks, but for now I have a few sneak peeks:


Some simple leather hair bows


Rolled rosette and wrapped washer necklaces.


Little boxy makeup bags,

I mostly crafted from my stash, so I don't have very much money in any of it. I can't wait to show you guys everything I've got planned!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness what amazing favors! Just gorgeous! Can't wait to see the rest of the party too!Thanks so much for linking up at Thursday STYLE! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete